If you are looking for a cosmetology school/barber school look no further. Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology is located in Bloomington, Illinois and caters to the surrounding areas such as: Peoria, Springfield, Decatur, and Champaign. We are a beauty school that wants to give our students ample opportunities to achieve their goals and we believe in the success of our students. We want our students to have fun along with developing a professional manner and a personal code of ethics in their relationships with their employers, co-workers and their vocation in cosmetology. We provide a fun and relaxing learning environment for students, and our team will always be there to provide assistance for students in need. Our goal is for our students to fulfill their goals and be the best cosmetologist they can possibly be.
- To Strive continuously to improve it's operation in order to keep current with the ever-changing developments and new techniques in hair design.
- To establish a comprehensive curriculum, that is both rigorous and relevant, to prepare a student to compete in this highly competitive field.
- To prepare each student with the knowledge of all subjects required passing the state of Illinois licensing exam.
- To educate each student inn the most current and up to date skills in the many areas of cosmetology that will enable the student to enjoy a profitable and rewarding career.
- To instill in the student the professional standards and desire for improvement that will make each graduate and asset in their chosen field as well as their community.
Code of Professionalism
As a student of Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology, I subscribe to the following:
- That the best interests of the client shall always receive the first consideration in my conduct.
- That I dedicate myself to assist in maintaining the integrity and competence of the cosmetology profession.
- That I shall assist in preventing the unauthorized practice of cosmetology.
- That I shall preserve the confidences of a client and other students and associates.
- That I shall work toward exercising independent judgement on rendering professional services to a client under the guidance of my instructors.
- That I shall strive to give competent professional services to the best of my ability and that I shall strive to improve my abilities ALWAYS.
- That I shall assist in improving the cosmetology professional community.
- That I shall avoid even the appearance of professional impropriety in speech, writing or conduct.