Applicants who cannot visit the campus may request that an Admissions representative arrange for a telephone interview. Prospective students should apply for admission as early as possible since the size of each class is limited to 25 to 30 students. The following information must be provided in order to enroll.
- Application for enrollment
- Proof of high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Student must be 16 years of age by class enrollment date.
- Be a U.S. citizen or show proof of plans to become a naturalized citizen.
- Foreign Students: You must complete immigration forms pertaining to your student visa in the U.S. to keep on file at Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology. English translation of your high school diploma or its equivalent must be on file at Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology.
- Cosmetology Instructor Students: In addition to the above listed items, a current cosmetology license is required. Once the College receives yor application, it will be reviewed promptly.